So, here it is! I did a couple changes according to what people suggested. I apologize for the weird "black" frames in this.. It has something to do with how I was stacking and multiplying the layers, or perhaps it had something to do with the brightness/contrast settings I used.. Either way, it's just a pencil test.. I'll be rid of those black frames in the final version.
I decided to encode it as an mpeg1, so it can be viewed with both Quicktime and Windows Media Player, and also the sound file is at 100% quality. Now let's just hope DevaintART accepts mpeg1
The sound clip is from Sifl and Olly
And it's four megs, so you dialup folks might want to go make yourselves a sandwich..